We're so excited you've entrusted us with your Treatment. We have many collective years of experience and all hope to make your time with us is as enjoyable as possible. Please review the following so that we can have a Happy, Fun & Professional relationship together.
PATCH TEST POLICY
Certain Treatments such as Lash/Brow Tinting, Lash/Brow Lifting and Lash Extensions will require a Patch Test at least 48 hours before we carry out your Treatment. A Patch Test will test all products used throughout the Treatment. This is to ensure that you do not have any allergic or adverse reaction to any ingredients used. You will be asked to sign to confirm that you have not had a reaction to the Patch Test, and to confirm that you are happy to continue with the Treatment.
TINT & LASH/BROW LIFT - Tint or Lift Patch Tests DO NOT require an appointment. Walk Ins accepted - The Patch Test involves placing a small amount of the Product behind your ears. Please leave the Tint/Lift product on for approx 12 hours. If you develop a reaction, it will show as Itchy Skin and/or Raised Skin. If you have not already done so, please wash off the Tint/Lift products from the skin and take an Anti Histamine. Any reaction more severe than slight irritation, then contact your GP or Local Walk In Centre.
LASH EXTENSIONS - Lash Extension Patch Test WILL need an appointment. Call to book - Please allow 15-20 minutes for the Patch Test. We will apply a few Lashes to your existing natural lashes. Please don’t expect these to last more than a day or two. If you develop a reaction, it will show as Itchy Skin and/or Puffy Skin/Eyelids. Removing the lashes applied with Baby Oil can help, take an Anti Histamine. Any reaction more severe than slight irritation, then contact your GP or Local Walk In Centre.
A LIST OF THE FULL INGREDIENTS OF ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. If you have any concerns regarding your Patch Test, please get in touch.
PLEASE DON’T BE OFFENDED IF WE INSIST ON A PATCH TEST, EVEN THOUGH YOU MAY HAVE HAD THE TREATMENT ELSEWHERE
PLEASE DON’T ASK US IF YOU CAN SIGN A WAIVER TO AVOID THE PATCH TEST
CANCELLATION, NO SHOW or MISSED APPOINTMENTS POLICY
BOOKING FEE - Please do not feel offended if you’re asked to pay a Booking Fee for your appointments.
Due to increased Late Cancellations or 'No Shows', and Prime appointment times being hard to obtain, The Glamour Hut will now require clients to pay a Booking Fee of 50% to confirm booking. We hope this reduces the 'No Shows’ and Late Cancellations.
A text reminder is sent out to clients 48 Hrs prior as a reminder of your appointment so please get in touch when you receive this message if any changes are needed.
Treatments over £40 in value MAY require a Booking Fee to be paid, we will email you a payment requst. Please pay at your earliest opportunity to secure your booking.
- If appointment is rescheduled by you with more than 48hrs notice, your Booking Fee can be transferred.
- Any changes to your appointment with less than 48hrs notice, your Booking Fee WILL NOT be refunded.
- If you have booked more than one treatment and when you arrive you decide that you only want one treatment, you wil still need to PAY IN FULL for the treatments you had booked as we cannot rebook these spaces. This is in line with 'NO SHOWS' and Late Cancellations (within 48 hours).
- If appointment is cancelled by yourself with less than 48hrs notice, your Booking Fee WILL NOT be refunded.
- If you fail to arrive for your appointment, your Booking Fee WILL NOT be refunded.
- Payment can be made via PayPal - firstname.lastname@example.org, Card over the phone or Cash into the Salon.
- Appointments will not be secured until Booking Fee is paid.
- The Booking Fee is redeemable against your Treatment cost.
If we try to reschedule your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances and we are unable to reschedule the appointment, Booking Fees will be refunded.
As a courtesy, The Glamour Hut aims to send you confirmation of your booking and a reminder (if outside 48 hours) to confirm your appointments 48 hours prior to your appointment. However, if we are unable to remind you, please understand that it remains your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the Charge/Penalty fee. In the event that you miss an appointment without contacting us, you will be unable to schedule future appointments without a Booking Fee.
Whilst every care is taken to give you a Nail Treatment that will last - damages, breakages or chips can occur with general wear and tear. We are happy to repair any damage that happens within a 48 hour period free of charge. Please follow after care advise to give your Nail Treatment longevity. If you require a repair outside of this time frame ALL repairs are chargeable.
- Nail Repairs - £5 for 1st, then £3 for additional repairs.
We DO NOT issue Refunds under any circumstances. Please ensure you are happy with your Treatment before you leave. We welcome the opportunity to rectify anything you are unhappy with if you let us know within 48 hours.
Feel free to arrive early for your appointment, enjoy a refreshment if you wish or decide on your colour or design. If you are more than 15 minutes late, without contacting us, your appointment may need to be rescheduled and you may be required to make a payment for your appointment. We firmly believe in the value of your time and make a conscience effort to avoid long waiting periods in the salon. There may be occasions, beyond our control, that we may run late or behind. We will endeavour to advise you as soon as is possible.
As a courtesy to other Salon Guests, and in our efforts to offer a relaxed and professional atmosphere, The Glamour Hut ask that you DO NOT bring children (under 14 years old) or Pets with you to your appointment. The Glamour Hut WILL NOT carry out Nail or Lash Enhancements on anyone under the age of 16 due to Insurance & Health Purposes. The minimum age for a Spray Tans or Gel Polish is 14, however, under 16's require a Parent/Guardian present. The minimum age for Gel Polish is 14 years old.
Gift Vouchers are valuables which cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Please treat them like cash. They cannot be exchanged for cash. Expiration is 6 months from the date of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
We warmly accept Cash, Debit/Credit Cards & PayPal.
Full payment is required at the conclusion of each service.
GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation May 25th 2018
The Glamour Hut MUST:
- Request YOUR consent to collect personal data: Checkbox (unselected by default) will be presented to customers signing up via the online booking system.
- Consent is given in an OPT-IN rather than OPT-OUT fashion: Checkbox (unselected by default) will be presented to customers signing up via the online booking system or on a Client Consent & Profile Form.
- Process or Limit the use of YOUR Data only to what is necessary and for Legitimate Purposes: YOU will be asked at Consultation how we can contact you, and for what purposes. The Data held will assist yourTherapists in correctly evaluating your needs & choosing the correct Treatment & Products for you.
- Store YOUR data for no longer than necessary: To comply with Business Insurance retention/record-keeping laws and guidelines, it is advised to keep YOUR records for up to 7 Years.
DATA PORTABILITY & ACCCESS
- Provide copies of YOUR personal data as requested: WE can provide YOU with YOUR full Customer Profile, Sales, Forms, Notes, Photos, Passes and Gift Cards on request. This file can be requested from the YOUR profile page and WE will be alerted when it is ready. WE can then download and email or post this file directly to YOU.
- Provide Information about who the data may be disclosed to: WE will not share YOUR information with third parties without YOUR written Consent. This will be requested too comply in the event of any Insurance Claims.
- Provide Information on how YOUR data is being used & stored: Information that we request from you enables us to best serve YOUR needs, ensure the correct processes, services and products are used. All Data will be stored securely on lockable devices and/or Cabinets.
- Rectifying YOUR personal data which is out of date or incorrect and that Accuracy is maintained: YOUR file is fully editable on request.
- Fully delete YOUR personal data at you’re request: WE can complete a deletion function on request. Please note that Forms/Sales will not be deleted if they have a mandatory retention period of 6 years to comply with Business Insurance retention/record-keeping laws.
All our Staff have received Training in this and Comply with these Guidelines. You will all shortly be given a New Client Consultation & Consent Form to complete and Sign when you next visit the salon.